Blueair Blue 3210 Air Purifier
Cleaner air. Less noise. Less energy.
The Blueair Blue 3210 air purifier can fit into any space with no disruption. Using both mechanical and electrostatic filtration, the filter catches virtually every airborne contaminant like pollen, dust, pet dander, mould spores, smoke, allergens and bacteria.
Air Purifier Details:
- Work without disruption From just 17dB on speed 1, the Blue range is virtually silent, letting you breathe clean air without any disruption.
- Plug in, switch on and let the purifier do the rest.
- Suitable for rooms from 15-50m2 with 5 air changes per hour, cleaning the air every 12 minutes, to give at least 80% removal of pollutants and clean air.
- With its compact size and 360° air intake, you don’t have to worry about where to place your Blueair air purifier.
- They run on less energy than an LED lamp. Coupled with cost-efficient filters and little maintenance, future costs are kept to a minimum.
- These air purifers have HEPASilentTM Technology which removes 99.97% of all airborne particles down to 0.1um in size including bacteria, smoke, dust, pollen and allergens.
- The activated carbon filter remove harmful gases, such as NO2 and SO2, as well as odours and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- One button controls the speed and let’s you know when to change the filter.
- With solid, robust construction you also get a 2 year guarantee.
- The washable pre filter collects the largest particles and extends the life of the main filter. When it comes to a main filter change, it is as simple as a twist and pull, we recommend replacing the main filter every 6 months.
- High Quality from the world-leaders in air purification, a trusted Swedish brand, perceived as robust and simple to use. Every product contains meaningful improvements and enhances the efficiency and user experience.
- Suitable for rooms up to 17m sq
To browse our other air purifiers, click here
For use with Blueair 3210
Parts no: 105704
£149.17 Excl VAT