The Checks (If Applicable) Carried Out During A Service:
- water leaks
- condition of squeegee rubbers/ skirts / flaps/ guards
- all filters are not blocked/damaged
- oil level / coolants
- battery levels / terminals / connections
- brush wear
- squeegee cables
- seals / gaskets
Manual Inspection Of :
- belts / chains
- wheels /castors
- steering / traction – forward & reverse
- ignition/ lights/ emergency switch off
- filters /drainage
- brush decks
You will get a comprehensive service report at the end so you know exactly what work has been done.
The Clemas office team will then discuss with you any work with you that needs to be done to the machine and if in agreement the work is carried out on site if parts are available, otherwise a return visit once the parts have been ordered.
We can service large complex cleaning machines as well as smaller simpler models.
Take out a cost effective scheduled service plan
We also offer ‘pay as you go’ servicing to meet all your floor cleaning equipment needs and requirements.
Book your service today : firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01684 850777
5 Important Reasons Why Your Cleaning Machine Should Be Regularly Serviced
- Operational Safety ( See P.U.W.E.R Regulation that states why equipment needs to be maintained )
- Efficiency ( reduces cleaning downtime as chance of an unexpected breakdown is reduced )
- Immediate Cost Savings ( a serviced machine will produce better cleaning results with less resource )
- Long Term Cost Savings ( preventative maintenance will extend the life of your machine )
- Time Savings ( no need to arrange a service, we will call you and take care of it )
Being Safe Contractor Approved means Legal Compliance under your Duty of Care
For more information or a quote on one of our flexible service contracts or for a one- off machine service give our service department a call on 01684 850777 or e mail email@example.com