Service Your Floor Cleaning machine
Keep your machine in perfect running condition
You know what the WORST THING EVER is? Going to use something you need, and discovering it isn’t working.
We’ve all been there. It’s frustrating. But you know what’s even more frustrating? Knowing you could’ve prevented it.
That’s why servicing your cleaning machine is necessary, for your own sake.
- Maintains your machine to ensure optimum cleaning efficiency.
- Identify any parts that are wearing.
- Lubricating and checking all moving parts ensuring all is functioning as it should.
- Reduces risk of breakdowns, though we do accept callouts.
- If your machine isn’t performing, we can repair it.
- Even refurbish totally run down machines, thanks to our experienced engineers.
Luckily, we offer bespoke contracts. Tailor made to your specific needs, to help keep your machine working at its best, and cleaning machine maintenance costs to a minimum.
- Bespoke service
- Typically, 2-4 visits per annum
We offer servicing contracts for the following machines:
- Floor scrubber dryers; walk-behind & ride-on (battery/LPG/petrol/diesel)
- Floor sweeping machines; walk-behind & ride-on (battery/LPG/petrol/diesel)
- Sweeper/scrubber combination machines
- Pressure washers; electric, diesel & petrol
- Vacuum cleaners; dry / wet & dry / atex / hazardous
- Steam cleaners
- Polishing machines; buffers & scrubbers
- Carpet cleaners
- Litter vacuums