Repair & refurbishment
Your machine could last a lot longer than you think!
Our 9 fully trained engineers are on the road, fully kitted out and ready to fix broken machines.
If extra TLC is needed, your engineer can bring the broken machine back to our workshop for repairs.
Thankfully, we have over 35 years’ experience fixing and refurbishing machines.
So, even if you think your machine has died, there’s a good chance our extensively trained engineers will be able to revive it.
You can expect no less than:
- A bespoke repair or refurbishment solution that exactly meets your needs and budget.
- Your industrial cleaning machine could simply be repaired so it’s working again or fully refurbished.
- A hassle-free service – your industrial cleaning machine is collected and returned to you or repaired at your site.
- Peace of mind that our highly skilled engineering team will complete work to the highest of standards every time – intensive testing is carried once work is complete and if necessary, adjustments are made.
- Maximum possible operating time from your cleaning machine and it’s safe to use
- The choice to hire a cleaning machine while yours is being refurbished.
- A range of servicing packages to choose from to extend the life of your machine even further.
Nothing Lasts Forever…
Download the Ageing Equipment Checklist to find out whether your cleaning machine needs replacing. Or call us and arrange a time for one of our engineers to carry out an inspection of your cleaning machine to help you decide if it's time for a new floor cleaning machine.
We pride ourselves on being friendly and helpful, we will solve any problem you may have with your cleaning machine/s as efficiently as possible - and above all we will keep in touch and give you progress reports on any work being carried out. We are always contactable - we know the importance of that personal touch.
You can expect as standard:
FREE expert advice on industrial floor cleaning machines
FREE on site surveys
FREE machine demonstrations
Our head office, based in Tewkesbury, is less than a mile off the M5, Junction 9.
Being this close to the motorway network allows us to serve a very wide area, giving us quick access to; Birmingham, Bristol, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Oxfordshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, North Wiltshire, West Midlands and Nottinghamshire. The M50 being less than 5 miles away, also gives us swift access into Gwent and further into Wales.
We also offer service backup, either through ourselves or through our qualified and certified service agents.
To view more information on areas we cover please click here.