Hako Spare Parts At Incredibly Low Prices
In stock are various spare parts and accessories for Hako Industrial Cleaning Machines
Prices reduced by 40%!
Squeeges, bearing, fixed castor, drain hose, suction hose, dirty water hose, clip, filter unit, handle, shaft, connector, washer, vac motor, starting disc, wheel, bumper, squeegee bar, brush, drive boards
|Product Code||Description||Price (£)|
|01079350||VAC MOTOR HAKO B70||220.07|
|01077480||SQUEEGEE REAR 95CM URETHANE||31.50|
|01077470||SQUEEGEE FRONT 95CM URETHANE||37.98|
|01071000||SOLENOID VALVE HAKO B70||163.11|
|01078390||SHAFT, HAKO B70||27.04|
|00021710||IGNITION SWTICH, HAKO B70||69.52|
|99752310||Drive plate 330 Center Lock AquaSafe, HAKO B70||173.35|
|01077910||DRAIN HOSE – CLEAR||57.68|
|01077960||DIRTY WATER HOSE||91.04|
|99751300||BRUSH 330 PPN 0.5 SYNTHETIC||78.58|
We Don’t Just Supply Hako Spares & Consumables
Established in 1988, we have a wealth of experience and knowledge to be able to source a wide range of spare parts for most industrial cleaning machines both old and new, not only for Hako cleaning machines. Our two large warehouses make it possible to stock consumables and accessories for quick delivery and minimal cleaning down time. If we don’t have the part in stock we have good relationships with several suppliers so can source and deliver cleaning machine spare parts, accesories and consumables quickly and easily.
Order Yours Now
Call us on 01684 850777, email email@example.com or fill in the contact form below to order your spare parts and accessories.
[contact-form-7 id=”15559″ title=”Spare Parts”]
“Choose File” gives you the option to upload an image of the particular part and/or machine model or serial number you are enquiring about. This is very helpful to us so we can identify and source the part more quickly.
Why choose Clemas & Co ?
- Expert independent advice, in the cleaning industry since 1988 and being an authorised distributor of many well known cleaning machine brands means we are well placed to give expert advice on the right machine for your business needs
- Experienced staff means you’ll get a personalised, efficient service from helpful on site demos, thorough user training and on going support with any troubleshooting or cleaning advice
- Qualified engineers are re-trained regularly to keep their skills up to date so your cleaning machine is always in good working order. We have a wide range of service and maintenance packages that are recommended for minimal cleaning downtime
- Spares and repairs are hassle free with Clemas as we are quick to respond to unexpected breakdowns with a knowledgeable helpful approach. Being a family run business means first class customer service is a priority and this is evident in the efficient, personalised way we help businesses solve their cleaning challenges.
- You can lease a machine or hire on a short or long term basis to ease cashflow and solve budget challenges
- Clemas also supply a wide range of cleaning chemicals at very competitive prices, ask us about our bulk discounts