Introducing The i-air PRO at Clemas
We are all very excited here at Clemas & Co Ltd, our i-air PRO has arrived this morning. We invested in this equipment to make sure we are doing everything possible to keep our air as clean as possible whilst working in our socially distanced office.
There’s a threat in the air!
Indoor air quality can be 5-10 times worse than outdoor air quality with VOC’s (volatile organic componds) and toxins from manmade materials along with bacteria and viruses. We spend an average of 90% of our time indoors in both rooms we work in and rooms in which we live.
One easy solution
We need to breathe clean healthy air to improve our living conditions and health. The i-air PRO has been designed as a high capacity air healer that improves indoor air quality in medium to large spaces of up to 500m². It filters out solid contaminants, breaks down VOC’s and neutralises all living harmful microbes including viruses.
You can now create healthy, clean and fresh airflow in your facility delivering the best air you can breathe indoors.
The importance and benefits of clean air
In this current climate the importance of clean air to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 is extremely high. Being in a room with clean air can reduce the risk of infection from particles by over 70%. We spend around 90% of our time indoors.
Surprisingly, pollution indoors can be 5-10 times higher than outdoor levels.
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is what we personally experience from the temperature, humidity, ventilation, and chemical or biological contaminants of the air inside non-industrial buildings such as schools, offices, hotels, and hospitals – environments typically considered pristine compared with industrial settings.
The symptoms of poor IAQ:
- Dryness and irritation of the eyes, nose, throat, and skin.
- Shortness of breath.
- Hypersensitivity and allergies.
- Coughing and sneezing.
2.6 million people died worldwide prematurely in 2016 from illness attributable to household pollutants. In 2018 it was 7+ million!
According to World Health Organisation these deaths are attributable to the following diseases:
- Coronary heart disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Lung cancer
What are air contaminants?
Spending time indoors exposes us to hundreds of different contaminants.
There are 3 main groups of air contaminants.
One easy solution – i-air PRO
We need to breathe clean and healthy air to improve our living conditions and health. The i-air PRO filters out solid contaminants, it breaks down VOC’s and neutralises all living harmful microbes including viruses. The result is the best air you cab breath indoors, and to MERV19 class air (minimum efficiency reporting value).
How does the i-air PRO work?
The i-air PRO is the only air cleaner available on the market that can tackle the 3 main groups of contaminants.
- The air enters through this first filter with active carbon. It blocks all heavy dust and absorbs part of the odours.
- The air stays for a full 2 seconds in a UV-A & UV-C neutralization chamber. Which destroys and neutralises all microbes and viruses with a neutralisation rate of ≥ 99,9999% and ≥95-97% for microbes
- The second filter is a high grade self cleaning (H14) HEPA filter. It collects all the neutralised residue (≥0,2μ) of bacteria, viruses and other micro organisms. Filtration rate: ≥ 99,999%
- A powerful fan creates a perfect air flow through the machine and blows cleaned air back into your environment to MERV19 class air
Discover the benefits for your facility
The i-air PRO is the perfect solution for large areas up to 500m² and is ideal to use in:
- Office spaces
- Fitness clubs
- Medical centres
- Schools and universities
How does the i-air PRO compare to other makes?
- The i-air PRO is the only air cleaner available in the market that can purify the air from the 3 main groups of contaminants, particulate matter, VOC’s and microbes.
- The i-air PRO is the only stand-alone unit on the market that delivers MERV19 class air to medium to large spaces. Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) is an assigned rating according to the ability to filter out large particles. MERV19 means that even the smallest particles (≥0,2μ) of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms are filtered. This is the standard of air in hospital operating theatres.
- The i-air PRO brakes down VOC carbon chains, by oxidation & reduction process leaving harmless H₂0 and C0₂, most competitors unit’s absorb on carbon filters.
- The i-air PRO has built in sensors, other makes do not.
- The i-air PRO is maintenance free for up to 4 years.
- The i-air PRO has a LCD control panel, it’s main competitors do not.
- The i-air PRO has precise pressure sensors that determine the time when the main HEPA filter needs to be replaced, this avoids it being replaced too soon.
- The i-air PRO has a much larger HEPA filter than other machines available.
- The i-air PRO’s competitors have a UV-C lamp only whereas the i-air PRO is equipped with UV-A, UV-B and UV-C lamps.
Did you know that as well as significantly reducing risks to human health and improving wellbeing, the i-air PRO also aids improvement in concentration and focus leading to higher productivity.
The i-air PRO can be leased over a period of time, this can help ease cashflow and free up capital for other projects.
CLICK HERE to view more information on the i-air PRO
Using the correct sanitising and cleaning products is an important part of preventing and reducing the spread of illnesses.
CLICK HERE to view our range of equipment to help in the fight against COVID19