Supplied to UK And Ireland
Clemas & Co is an authorised supplier of parts and consumables for the i-Mop scrubber dryer and the new i-Mop XL and i-Mop XXL
Call us on 01684 850777 or e mail us for prices
Looking for the i-Mop Operator/Parts Manual? Call us on 01684 85077 and we can e mail it to you.
Besides spare parts for the i-Mop we also supply a large range of spare parts, consumables and accessories for many other brands of industrial floor cleaning machines at very competitive prices.
Our team of experienced engineers can also carry out repairs or a refurbishment on most floor cleaning machine models and brands. Call us for more information.
Looking for a new i-mop?
The i-mop scrubber dryer has recently been replaced by the i-mop XL and the larger i-mop XXL, call us to for a demonstration or to find out more
For any other spare part, call us on 01684 850777, e mail us or find out more here and we will do our best to help you.
Why choose Clemas & Co ?
- Expert independent advice, in the cleaning industry since 1988 and being an authorised distributor of many well known cleaning machine brands means we are well placed to give expert advice on the right machine for your business needs
- Experienced staff means you’ll get a personalised, efficient service from helpful on site demos, thorough user training and on going support with any troubleshooting or cleaning advice
- Qualified engineers are re-trained regularly to keep their skills up to date so your cleaning machine is always in good working order. We have a wide range of service and maintenance packages that are recommended for minimal cleaning downtime
- Spares and repairs are hassle free with Clemas as we are quick to respond to unexpected breakdowns with a knowledgeable helpful approach. Being a family run business means first class customer service is a priority and this is evident in the efficient, personalised way we help businesses solve their cleaning challenges.
- You can lease a machine or hire on a short or long term basis to ease cashflow and solve budget challenges